Call for Proposals for Satellite Programs
Proposals for satellite programs at Neuroscience2020 are now invited. Proposals approved as official satellite programs can use the name of “Neuroscience2020 Satellite Program”.
We provide the following publicity.
- Publication in the Meeting Program (Free)
- Publication on the Meeting Website (including possible links to satellite Websites) (Free)
- Banner advertisement on the Meeting Website (Charged option: JPY 110,000 included tax)
- Publication in Neuroscience2020 E-Newsletter (E-mail magazine for JNS members, Free)
Rooms in Kobe International Conference Center
Some rooms in Kobe International Conference Center are available for satellite programs on the day before the meeting, Tuesday, July 28. Number of rooms are limited. We accept the applications for the use of rooms on a first-come-first served basis. Following fees are required to use rooms in Kobe International Conference Center. The conference secretariat will send you an invoice as soon as the room for your satellite symposium is assigned.
Room Expense (by seating capacity)
|Room Number||Room charges
|90||2B, 2F, Exhibition Hall No.2 Building||JPY 5,000|
|90||3B, 3F, Exhibition Hall No.2 Building||JPY 5,875|
|120||504 & 505, 5F, International Conference Center||JPY 9,000|
|180||501 or 502, 5F, International Conference Center||JPY 11,000|
*Equipment fees will be charged if needed
How to apply
Organizations wishing to hold satellite programs are requested to download the application form and send it to Neuroscience2020 Secretariat at email@example.com.
- Program title (Theme)
- Date, time and venue
- Expected number of attendees (only for those wishing to use rooms in Kobe International Conference Center)
- Host Organization
- Organizer (s) (name (s), affiliation (s) and contact information)
- Speakers (names and affiliations)
- Banner advertisement on the Meeting Website (Charged Option)
- Registration fees, registration method and maximum number of attendees
- Special comments including names of co-host or sponsor if applicable
- The Executive Committee will take the venue, scale, and other factors given in the application into consideration for the confirmation of official satellite seminars when responding to applications. Please kindly understand that we cannot meet all requests.
- At least one organizer must be a member of the Japan Neuroscience Society.
- Neuroscience2020 has the status of co-host and will not be involved with the running of the programs.
- Please ensure that programs do not overlap with the main program of Neuroscience2020 between July 29 and August 1 (including events such as receptions).
6F Shin-Osaka Grand Bldg., 2-14-14 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003, Japan
(c/o A & E Planning, Co., Ltd)
Tel: +81-6-6350-7163 Fax: +81-6-6350-7164