We will hold the meeting in an entirely new format. Please have a look at this introduction to video streaming. We welcome you to the virtual event.
You can view all presentation videos whenever you want repeatedly
In a conventional meeting, you are not able to attend talks given at the same time in different rooms. In this format, all presentations will be distributed all at once, not according to a timetable, and will be available throughout the period of the meeting (7/29 8:00 JST - 8/1 17:00 JST). You can watch the talk videos whenever you have time. Residents abroad could also binge-watch the talk videos regardless of the time difference.
Confidentiality of research is protected
The streaming site is a secured site where only pre-registered participants in the 43rd Annual Meeting of Japan Neuroscience Society can log in. Attendance is limited to the participants in the meeting just in the same way at usual meetings. Also, viewers will not be able to download the video files because they will be streamed. Please present your research with security.
Hold discussions with speakers
Each video on the streaming site is equipped with a messaging function. Once you send a message, you will be able to exchange e-mails with others and continue your discussion with speakers and viewers even after the meeting is closed.
How to create a presentation video
Please visit here to see how to create a presentation video.
How to stream videos
How to access the streaming site to view videos will be announced around early July.
We respect your decision. If you do not submit a video, you will be participating in the meeting with your abstract, which will be published in the program book and the abstract browsing app. However, presenters of symposia and oral presentations are asked to provide us with their video files in principle. The success of the meeting is up to you getting on board.
Q2: Please advise me how to create a poster presentation video.
There is no rule to follow in creating a video for poster presentation, except for the time restriction of 3 minutes.
Please create a video in free format. You can do flash talk, create a large-size poster as usual and paste the parts on slides, invite the viewers to your website for details, etc.
Viewers will be able to send a message to the speakers on the viewing site to initiate a discussion. You will be able to continue your discussion and exchange information by e-mail even after the meeting is closed.
Q3: Will the registration fee be kept by the organizer of the meeting?
Yes. Registration fees already paid will be fully used to create the virtual meeting. Your understanding is very much appreciated.
Q4: Will the reception fee be refunded?
Yes. Reception fees will be fully refunded. Participants who used credit cards to make their payments will receive their refunds from their respective credit card companies in a month or two, as refunds have already been processed. Others will receive their refunds by wire transfer. We will make a wire transfer by the end of June to those who have already provided us with their bank account information. If you have yet to provide us with your bank account information, please let us know immediately.
News & Information
- Abstract Search System/App have been opened.
- Presentation Video Creation Guidelines have been uploaded.
- Submission for Late-breaking Abstracts has been closed.
- Awardees of the Travel Award for Foreign and Domestic Scientists have been announced.
- [Important] How we hold a meeting has been decided.
Late-breaking Abstracts has been started.
- We are preparing some safe way to hold the meeting.
- Abstract Submission has been closed.
- Extended deadline for Abstract Submission.
- Extended deadline for Abstract Submission.
- Satellite Programs has been opened.
- Travel Award have been closed.
- Pre-Registration and Abstract Submission,Travel Award, have been started.
- Program has been updated.
- Call for Papers, Registration, Travel Award for Foreign Scientists, Travel Award for Domestic Scientists, Apply for VISA have been opened.
- Call for Symposia has been closed.
- Call for Symposia has been updated.
- Our Website has been opened.
Program and Call for Symposia have been updated.
- Abstract Search System/App NEW!
- To be launched on July 1, 2020
- Presentation Videos Streaming Website NEW!
- To be open July 29, 2020 8:00 JST - August 1, 2020 17:00 JST
- 【Early bird】
December 2, 2019 - April 15, 2020 at 12:00 (JST)
April 16 at 12:00 (JST) - July 9, 2020 at 17:00 (JST)
- Presentation Video Upload
- Deadline: June 30 at 17:00 (JST)