- Registration Fees
- Advance Registration
- Online Registration Screen
- Onsite Registration
- How to receive a Meeting Badge/Receipt/Meeting Program
- JNS Membership
- Questions about Registration
1. Registration Fees
|Dec.2, 2019-Apr.15, 2020||Apr.16-July.9, 2020|
Currency: Japanese Yen
[Tax category of Registration Fees] Members: Tax-free, Nonmember: Tax included
- Select your Registration Category corresponding to your status at the time the meeting is held (July 29-August 1, 2020).
- If your presentation is related to research activities funded by public agencies, your registration fees may be covered by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Please consult your institution’s administrative office for more information.
- If you are not a member, you must show your Student ID when registering. Please follow the online registration steps and upload a copy of a valid student ID with a clearly visible expiration date.
Undergraduate participants who will present at the meeting will be treated in the same manner as graduate students. Undergraduate participants who will present must register online and pay registration fees.
If you are not a member, you must show your Student ID when registering. Please follow the online registration steps and upload a copy of a valid student ID with a clearly visible expiration date.
2. Advance Registration
Advance registration will be accepted via the online registration system only. Please read the following before registering.
Early Bird Registration
Close: April 15, 2020 (noon, JST)
*The deadline for Early Bird Registration differs from that of Abstract submission (Thursday, February 6)
Close:July 9, 2020 (5:00pm, JST)
Online Registration and Payment
Follow the flow chart below for online registration and payment.
- Payment can be made by credit card, convenience store service, or bank transfer.
Please note that payment can be made only by credit card after May 27.
- Registration ID and password should be retained. They will be necessary to confirm or modify your registration. For members, your membership number will be your Registration ID.
- Recommended browsers
Windows: Internet Explorer 11
Mac OS: Safari 10.0 and later
Mozilla Firefox: 70.0 and later
Google Chrome: 78.0 and later
You must have Java Script enabled to complete registration.
- A meeting badge (name card) and a receipt for registration fee will be mailed to you at the beginning of July after you complete your payment.
- Please make your payment in the name of the actual participant. In the event that a representative is to make a payment for multiple persons, please contact the JNS Secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you request an extension on the payment due date, such as a request for paying after April, please contact the JNS Secretariat at email@example.com.
Cancelation or Change of Registration
- Registration fees will not be refunded for any reason. Please be careful to avoid duplicate registrations and payments.
- Please contact JNS Secretariat regarding changes to your registered information such as affiliations or address.
3. Online Registration Screen
Click here to register
4. Onsite Registration
Advance Registration only
5. How to Receive a Meeting Badge/Receipt/Meeting Program＜Meeting Badge (Name card)＞
Name cards will not be issued in the online meeting.＜Receipt for Payment and Certificate of Attendance＞
Participants who completed registration and payment of registration fees will be able to download their receipts and certificates. A download page is under preparation.＜Meeting Program＞
Residents of Japan will receive a meeting program by mail in advance. Details will be announced later.
For residents overseas, an online program book is under consideration.
A reception will not be held because the meeting has been shifted online. Reception fees will be refunded to those who have already made their payments. We ask you for your understanding that the refund will be made after the meeting is closed. How you receive a refund will be announced in due course.
- JNS members can take advantage of lower registration fees. Please use this opportunity to become a member.
- The first/presenting author must be a JNS member. Please apply for membership in advance.
- Please visit “How to join us” page of JNS website for detail information on JNS membership.
It may take up to a week to issue your membership number. Please apply for membership in advance. If your membership process is not complete by the deadline for advance registration, please proceed via the “New Member” section. Make sure that your membership process is complete before the meeting.
8. Questions about Registration
Please contact Japan Neuroscience Society Secretariat regarding questions about registration.
Japan Neuroscience Society Secretariat
Tel : +81(0)3-3813-0272（weekdays 10:00～17:00）
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org